Klub500 (hereinafter the “Operator“) collects, processes and uses personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Act No. . 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and shall take all necessary steps to ensure compliance with this legislation.
The controller will process personal data only for the purpose for which they were obtained. The Operator declares that it will process personal data only in accordance with good morals and will act in a manner that does not contravene the Personal Data Protection Act or other generally binding legal regulations, nor will it circumvent these regulations. After fulfilling the purpose of personal data processing, the Operator shall ensure the destruction of personal data without undue delay, unless otherwise required by a special law.
The controller shall ensure an adequate level of personal data protection, shall also protect the personal data processed from damage, destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized access and disclosure, provision or disclosure, as well as any other unacceptable processing methods, and shall take and take appropriate security measures to that end. corresponding to the way personal data are processed.
The controller will process personal data in accordance with the rights of the data subject. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If the controller processes such personal data, the data subject shall have the right to access such personal data and information on:
- the purpose of processing personal data,
- categories of personal data processed,
- the identification of the recipient or of the category of recipient to whom the personal data have been or are to be provided, in particular the recipient in a third country or an international organization, if possible,
- the retention period of personal data; if this is not possible, information on the criteria for its determination,
- the right to request from the controller the correction of personal data concerning the data subject, their deletion or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- to apply for proceedings under the,
- sources of personal data, if personal data have not been obtained from the data subject,
- the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
The data subject has the right to have the controller correct incorrect personal data concerning him without undue delay. With regard to the purpose of the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
The data subject shall have the right to have the controller delete personal data concerning him without undue delay if:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or otherwise processed,
- the data subject withdraws the consent on the basis of which the processing of personal data takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing of personal data,
- the data subject objects to the processing of personal data and there are no legitimate grounds for processing the personal data
- personal data are processed illegally.
The data subject has the right to have the controller restrict the processing of personal data if:
- the data subject objects to the accuracy of the personal data during a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of personal data is illegal and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data and calls instead for restrictions on their use,
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing the personal data, but the data subject needs them in order to exercise a legal claim, or
- the data subject objects to the processing of personal data.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain personal data concerning him or her which he or she has provided to the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and shall have the right to transfer such personal data to another controller where technically possible. The right of portability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
The data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data on grounds relating to his or her specific situation carried out in the legitimate interest of the controller, including profiling based on these provisions. The controller may not further process personal data unless it demonstrates the necessary legitimate interests for the processing of personal data which prevail over the rights or interests of the data subject or the grounds for a legal claim.
The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that it relates to direct marketing. If the data subject objects to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, the controller may not further process personal data for direct marketing purposes.
The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, and which has legal effects affecting or similarly affecting him, unless the personal data necessary for the conclusion of the contract apply. or performance of the contract between the person concerned and the operator.
The affected person has the right to file a complaint for an investigation pursuant to Section 100 of Act No .: 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data if it suspects that its personal data is being processed illegally or if the processing of its personal data or breach of security of processing has violated its rights.
The operator or intermediary may, under the conditions laid down in a special regulation or international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound, limit the scope of obligations and rights if such a restriction is established in order to ensure:
- security of the Slovak Republic,
- defense of the Slovak Republic,
- public order,
- performance of tasks for the purposes of criminal proceedings,
- other important objectives of general public interest of the European Union or the Slovak Republic, in particular the subject of an important economic interest or an important financial interest of the European Union or the Slovak Republic, including monetary, budgetary and tax matters, public health or social security,
- protection of the independence of the judiciary and court proceedings,
- prevention of breaches of ethics in regulated professions or regulated professional activities,
- a monitoring function, a control function or a regulatory function connected with the exercise of official authority,
- protection of the rights of the person or other persons concerned,
- assertion of a legal claim,
- economic mobilization.
The affected person has the right to defend his rights through a responsible person or by submitting a complaint to an investigation, complaint, supervisory body, in Slovakia to the Office for Personal Data Protection pursuant to Section 100 of Act No .: 18/2018 Coll.
Contact details for the responsible person: email@example.com